Flavella L’Amour is Australia’s premier Serpent Dancer, she is a seductive Snake Charmer, and a whirlwind of showgirl glamour and style. Her costumes are lavish, her performances are spectacular.
Flavella has been dancing with her five exotic native Australian pythons since 2006 in hundreds of events through out Australia. She is the unique and authentic Snake Dancer.
Crowned Miss Burlesque South Australia 2010 and Miss Fantastic Australia. Flavella L’Amour is guaranteed to bring the wow factor to every occasion.
Flavella is a professional Serpent Dancer she has danced all her life and studied dance at the Center for the Performing Arts in Adelaide and The Northern Rivers Conservatorium in Lismore.
You can be assured that Flavella is fully insured and her five serpents are her highest priority.
From corporate entertainment, burlesque, side shows to Arabian nights and cultural evenings, with highlights including performances on:
- Australia’s Got Talent
- Adelaide Casino
- Carousel of Dreams
- The Adelaide Entertainment Center
- Fun house
- Convention center
- Adelaide Oval for corporate functions
- Sideshow Wonderland in the Garden of Unearthly Delights
- The Parlor at The Woodford Folk Festival and Persian Gardens at Adelaide Festival Center
Flavella L’Amour is a passionate performance artist who creates and produces her own work including:
- Le Danse du Serpent Adelaide Fringe Festival 2015
- Nouveau Erotic Adelaide Fringe Festival 2014
- A Doll’s House” by The Stars of Burlesque For Adelaide Fringe Festival 2011,2012 and Adelaide Cabaret Festival 2012
- A Doll’s House is short listed for outstanding achievement in Australian professional dance
- Serpent Dancer – Feast Festival 2008
- Nominated for best dance performance for her solo show “Serpent Dancer” Adelaide Fringe Festival 2009.
- “Temple of Venus” – Adelaide Fringe Festival 2010
- “Royal Road of Dreams – Adelaide Fringe Festival 2006
- “Persephone’s Decent – Adelaide Fringe Festival 2004